We are seeking an experienced Kennel Attendant to join our team. We are looking for an individual that loves working with animals and has the ability to spend their day providing quality care to numerous dogs and cats at a time. Apply today to join our growing team of highly trained animal care attendants.
Our core values are a Positive Attitude, Respect, Teamwork, Integrity, and Excellence. We are seeking candidates who demonstrate these values through their daily behavior, regardless of their job title or specific responsibilities. Experience for this role is preferred. Qualifications for this position include:
- The ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time.
- Must be able to handle large dogs (100 lb.) as well as small dogs and cats.
- Must love being around dogs and cats.
- Must be patient and compassionate to the needs of the pets staying at our facility.
- Reliable transportation is necessary.
- Must be able to work weekends, nights, and holidays.
- Full-time and part-time positions are available.
We strive for veterinary excellence through compassionate care as an AAHA certified Veterinary Clinic. Whether through practicing Fear Free techniques, going out of our way to help clients, or friendships and camaraderie across the staff, patients, and clients only experience Excellence when we work as a Team that consistently demonstrates a Positive Attitude, Respect, and Integrity.
We provide high-quality medical care, laser surgery, laparoscopic surgery, digital radiography, ultrasound, and have a state-of-the-art in-house laboratory and pharmacy. Our medical records are fully digital and paperless. As part of our team, you will receive excellent benefits, including an employee discount with pay of $13.00 per hour.