Meadowbrook Veterinary Clinic is looking for a manager who enjoys a constantly changing, fun, and engaging environment, has common sense, motivation, energy and a positive attitude. We are looking for a candidate that can be successful motivating and instilling core values i n a very diverse medical and support staff team.
The successful candidate must enjoy the opportunity to work flexible hours as our clinic operates a full schedule 5 days a week and a partial schedule over the weekend for the convenience of our clients and well-being of our patients.
Our core values are Positive Attitude, Respect, Teamwork, Integrity, and Excellence. We are seeking candidates who demonstrate these values through their daily behavior, regardless of their j ob title or specific responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have the above characteristics and also enjoy and be skilled in performing and/or assisting with the following tasks:
- Work collaboratively with the hospital management team, doctors, and staff to ensure efficient and effective daily operations
- Assist with performance management, capacity planning, hiring, onboarding, and training of staff members
- Provide support for department leads and assist with scheduling of personnel
- Management of employee time cards and bi-weekly payroll submission
- Manage the client experience and serve as a liaison with clients – including, but not limited to, marketing, client communication and conflict resolution
- Assist with planning and running of staff meetings and employee functions
- Prepare reports and records as needed to support business and accounting processes
- Review and prepare accounts receivable and accounts payable to ensure they are handled correctly and i n a timely manner
- Coordinate maintenance and repair of the office and facility
- Provide office and facility budgetary input. Work within a budget to maintain and oversee the office
- Possess knowledge of internal IT and computer resources, general computer savvy, including comfort with spreadsheets, word processing and windows-based applications
- Must be detail oriented, process oriented and results driven; must be adaptable and comfortable in leading change
- Possess excellent communication skills – both written and orally, with the ability to communicate effectively and i n a positive and professional manner
- A good sense of humor and the ability to have fun while working hard to serve our clients and patients
The strong preference is for a candidate with management experience. Your training, hands-on experience, and certifications are important, but insufficient on their own. Your ability to demonstrate the core values and bring positive energy to the team are equally important.
We strive for veterinary excellence through compassionate care as an AAHA certified Veterinary Clinic. Whether through practicing Fear Free techniques, going out of our way to help clients. or friendships and camaraderie across the staff; patients and clients only experience Excellence when we work as a Team that consistently demonstrates a Positive Attitude, Respect, and Integrity.
We provide high-quality medical care, laser surgery, laparoscopic surgery, digital radiography, ultrasound and have a state of the art in-house laboratory and pharmacy. Our medical records are fully digital and paperless. As part of our team, you will receive excellent benefits including pet care, food & boarding discounts, paid continuing education for our CVTs, an employer retirement plan, paid holidays, a uniform allowance, earned vacation time and sick paid time-off