We are seeking a Customer Service Representative for our growing veterinary practice. We are looking for a team member who will contribute to the fun and engaging environment we want for our staff, clients, and patients. This position will consist of a combination of front desk and phone answering positions. Customer Service Representatives are the first person our clients talk to and set the tone for their experience at our clinic.
Our core values are Positive Attitude, Respect, Teamwork, Integrity, and Excellence. We are seeking candidates who demonstrate these values through their daily behavior, regardless of their j ob title or specific responsibilities.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate those behaviors while carrying out the job responsibilities, typically consisting of:
- Welcome clients and guests to the clinic
- Prepare to receive arriving clients & patients by retrieving client records, preparing needed forms i n advance and obtaining all of the required i nformation prior to their appointment.
- Promptly and courteously receive telephone calls. Triage calls to the appropriate parties. Assist the caller with appointment scheduling, phone messages, boarding reservations, etc.
- Review medical records to determine vaccination status of patients
- Discharge and check-out clients, ensuring that all financial obligations are met by the clients. Collect fees, make change, process credit card payments and assist i n making count of the cash drawer.
- Collect drop-off specimens from owners, match the patient record and record the appropriate l aboratory tests requested
- Perform a variety of clerical duties, receiving, sorting and distributing mail, sending out mailings, cleaning, organizing the reception area, type memos & correspondence, reports and other documents. Assist i n the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of supplies.
- Demonstrate proficiency i n using windows-based computer applications
- Work together with coworkers i n a cooperative manner
- Availability for work on Saturdays and occasional Sundays
The strong preference i s for an experienced Customer Service Representative with strong customer service experience. Your training, hands-on experience, and certifications are important, but i nsufficient on their own. Your ability to demonstrate the core values and bring positive energy to the team are equally i mportant.
We strive for veterinary excellence through compassionate care as an AAHA certified Veterinary Clinic. Whether through practicing Fear Free techniques, going out of our way to help clients. or friendships and camaraderie across the staff; patients and clients only experience Excellence when we work as a Team that consistently demonstrates a Positive Attitude, Respect, and Integrity.
We provide high-quality medical care, laser surgery, laparoscopic surgery, digital radiography, ultrasound and have a state of the art in-house laboratory and pharmacy. Our medical records are fully digital and paperless. As part of our team, you will receive excellent benefits including pet care, food & boarding discounts, paid continuing education for our CVTs, an employer retirement plan, paid holidays, a uniform allowance, earned vacation time and sick paid time-off
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com