To all of our valued clients and their pets,
As Illinois moves forward into Phase 3 of the recovery plan, we are making some adjustments to how we will be seeing appointments and serving our clients. As always, we are still here for you and your pets to help with anything you need, whether it is medical, surgical, boarding, daycare, or grooming.
- All daycare, boarding and grooming check-ins and drop-offs will still be offered curbside. Just call when you arrive and we will come out to get your pet.
- All medication or food pickups will also be curbside. Please call ahead so your products can be ready for you and we can reduce your wait time.
- All technician appointments, toe nail trims, vaccine boosters will be curbside.
- For veterinary appointments, if requested, we will allow clients to come in with their pets with restrictions:
- Please limit the number of people coming in for the appointment to one per pet.
- All people entering the building will be required to wear a mask.
- Please do not bring your pet in for an appointment if you are exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- When you arrive, please call our office and a staff member will come out to get you when the exam room is ready to minimize traffic in our lobby.
- We will see any appointments curbside if you would prefer. Please let our staff know when you arrive.
Your Friends at Meadowbrook Veterinary Clinic